1. Trim patterned paper to 3 ¾” square. Adhere to page.
2. Trim photos to 3 1/4” square. I used black and white so I could let the fun patterned paper take center stage. Adhere photos to center of patterned paper squares.
3. Create the bottom borders using:
-1/2” wide strip of patterned paper
-hand-drawn line embellished with mini cardstock stickers
-scalloped border sticker
4. Create the top borders using:
-1” wide strip of patterned paper
-remaining scalloped border sticker
-polka-dotted border sticker
5. Punch out scalloped circle from reverse side of patterned paper; cut in half and adhere to end of border.
6. Spell out “JOY” on top of top border using chipboard letters.
7. Adhere chipboard hearts on top of scallop and in front of “J.”
8. Write “full of” on the polka-dotted border sticker.
9. Stamp butterfly in brown ink.
10. Add a wee bit of journaling on the hand-drawn line in the bottom border.
Fiskars portable rotary trimmer
Fiskars scissors (I use my Fiskateers – the green and orange makes me happy!)
Fiskars scalloped circle squeeze punch
Heidi Grace: Patterned paper, cardstock stickers, chipboard letters and shapes, flowers, border stickers, acrylic stamp
Other: cardstock, pen, brown ink pad