1. Cut yellow Kensington Gardens paper to 8 1/2" x 11".
2. Cut thin stripe paper to 7 1/2" x 10" and adhere to yellow paper.
3. Cut five 2" x 3" rectangles out of various Kensington Gardens patterned papers and quote cards. Use the Leave it to Weaver Border Punch on one of the rectangles. Thread a ribbon through, creating a loop between two of the holes. Add the rectangles to the layout. Use sewing machine to add stitching to two of the rectangles.
4. Print or write journaling onto yellow paper, cut to 2" x 3" and add to layout.
5. Add two wallet sized photos.
6. Use the Clouds Paper Edgers scissors to cut a border out of the striped paper and add to the photo on the bottom left.
7. Using the Cameo Appearance extra large squeeze punch, punch out one shape from the pink paper. Machine stitch onto the shape. Layer on some Kensington Gardens flower stickers and Raindot center. Add to layout with foam square.
8. To finish, add the title using stickers and chipboard alphas.
Fiskars: 12" Portable Trimmer
Fiskars: Classic No. 8 Scissors
Fiskars: Clouds Paper Edgers
Fiskars: Leave it to Weaver Border Punch
Fiskars: Scalloped Punch - Cameo Appearance - Extra Large
Fiskars: Tape Runner
Fiskars: Foam Squares
Cloud 9: Kensington Gardens patterned papers, stickers, quote cards, raindrops, alphabet
Li'l Davis Designs: Little One Chipboard Alphabet - Fuzzy Blanket
Other: ink, thread, ribbon