1. Cut out the poinsettia flowers from the patterned paper using your Fiskars Softouch Micro-tip Scissors.
2. Using a paintbrush, coat a clear glossy adhesive onto all flower pieces, and then dust lightly with red glitter. Set aside to dry.
3. Adhere the round phrase die-cut to a thick piece of chipboard and cut around outer edge using your Softouch Micro-tip Scissors.
4. Coat this piece with clear glossy adhesive and dust with red glitter also. Set aside to dry.
5. Punch a variety of green patterned papers and cardstock using the Scalloped Punch: Cameo Appearance Extra Large. Fold each of them in half lengthwise to resemble holly leaves. You’ll need to punch at least 3 full 12x12 sheets of patterned paper/cardstock.
6. To cover your wreath form with ribbon, secure one end of the ribbon to the wreath form using several stickpins. Then, start wrapping the ribbon around until the form is covered. Secure the end with additional stickpins.
7. Secure the holly leaves to the wreath form using stickpins. Continue layering them until you have the fullness you desire.
8. Once dry, layer your poinsettia flowers using foam dots between the layers to give them more dimension. Embellish the centers with the Rain Dots from the Cloud9 Design All-In-One Papercraft Kit. Not all of the flowers need to be layered.
9. Attach the flowers to the wreath with stickpins or foam dots. Attach the larger flower first, spacing evenly and then fill in with the smaller flowers to give a more balanced appearance.
10. Adhere glittered phrase die-cut using foam dots.
11. Cut ¼” wide ribbon into 5” lengths.
12. Fold in half and attach cuts ends to wreath form using stickpins so you have a decorative loop of ribbon peeking through intermittently.
Cloud9 Design (for Target) All-In-One Papercraft Kit Christmas Joy
Softouch Micro-tip Scissors (Item # 99217097)
Scalloped Punch: Cameo Appearance (Item # 01-003977)
Adhesive Foam Dots (Item # 12-25967097)
Other: Green Cardstock, Wreath Form, 3 yards 2” wide red (or green) ribbon, 1 yard ¼” wide white ribbon, Stickpins