Click image to enlarge
Designer: Lisa Storms
Instructions (Print version)
1. Trim Tinsel patterned paper to 11.5" square and adhere centered onto dark purple cardstock.
Yellow Journaling Block
1. Using Ultra ShapeXpress with Frames Template, cut Victorian frame from striped paper.
2. To create a thin border, trace frame backwards onto back of purple cardstock and cut out. Since using the Ultra ShapeXpress cuts a smaller frame than cutting traced shape by hand, you end up with a perfect, thin border.
3. Adhere frames together centered and add journaling.
Pink Journaling Circle
1. Using Ultra ShapeXpress with Circles Template, cut 2.5" circle from scrap paper to create mask.
2. Lay mask over pink cardstock and stamp two rows of journaling lines from Thank You stamp set.
3. Remove mask and cut 3" circle around stamped lines using Ultra ShapeXpress.
4. Adhere circle to light pink cardstock and trim around edge with scalloped edgers.
5. Add journaling words with rub-on letters.
Vellum Journaling Block
1. Trim vellum and striped paper to 5.25" x 1.75" and adhere together at right and left sides to be covered by brackets.
2. Punch two brackets from purple cardstock and adhere at sides.
3. Journaling onto vellum using lines showing through from paper as your guide.