Autumn Hikes Scrapbook Page
Click image to enlarge
Create a page to remember your hike!
- Required supplies:
- FISKARS Rotary Cutter
- 4 card stock 9" x 12" papers
- 1 copper metallic paper
- 1 navy velvet paper
- 1 gold metallic paper
- 1 blue metallic paper
- 1 green vellum paper
- 1 white vellum paper
- Select picture.
- Establish theme.
- Select 4 papers 9" x 12"(2 autumn prints, 1 green and 1 cork). Edge 2 autumn and 1 cork papers on right side with leaves.
- Trim edged side of cork paper 1 1/2" x 12".
- Align and glue side by side the 2 designed edges to green paper and trim left side of autumn paper.
- Using a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" green card, edge the front length with leaves design and trim back to match curves.
- Cut 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" autumn paper piece and 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" cork paper piece.
- Punch the leaves design on the longer side of each and glue the same as page.
- Using cork paper cut out templates 1 tag, 2 rectangles and 1 circle.
- Cut smaller rectangle and circle inside the shapes to make frames.
- Cut out photographs using the larger shapes.
- Arrange and glue the framed photographs placing one inside the card.
- Embossed on copper metallic paper the moon shape, on navy velvet paper the star shape, on gold metallic paper the sun shape, on blue metallic paper the arrow shape, on green vellum 3 fir tree shapes and on white vellum paper 2 cloud shapes (glued together with tissue inside for dimension).
- Arrange and glue shapes to accent.
- Label and list photograph information.