Click image to enlarge
Designer: Patti Milazzo
This autumn flower arrangement welcomes in the season and brightens any room with its warm, rich fall colors. And Fiskars new floral tools were just what I needed to help me get professional results with ease.
Instructions (Print version)
1. The evening before you plan to arrange your project, paint the rim around the top of the flower pot with acrylic paint and let dry. At this time, you should also apply the Floral Spray Foam to the inside of the container. Be sure to lightly mist the inside of the container with water, fill part way with the foam, repeat misting and allow foam to expand somewhat before adding more foam. Leave room for the foam to expand and let this cure 12 - 24 hours.
2. Using the Professional Grade Stem Cutter, trim your floral pieces to the desired height. For this arrangement, I wanted a symmetrical triangular design so I trimmed my floral pieces accordingly.
3.Use the 3-in-1 Fastener to attach Floral Picks to stems and to band together small groupings of flowers with the Floral Staples.
4. Other floral pieces can also be used to band together floral pieces or to cover staples.
5. Use the Floral Tape Dispenser to band together other floral pieces or to cover staples.
6. Begin arranging your flowers in the container with the taller pieces in the center and the smaller/shorter pieces radiating outward. Continue shaping the arrangement while keeping balance and proportion in mind.
Fiskars Brands: 01-004768 Floral Spray Foam
Fiskars Brands: 01-004726 Professional Grade Stem Cutter
Fiskars Brands: 01-004803 3-in-1 Fastener
Fiskars Brands: 01-004988 Portable Glue Gun
Fiskars Brands: 01-004989 Floral Gluestick Refill
Fiskars Brands: 01-004729 Floral Tape Dispenser
Fiskars Brands: 01-004731 Floral Tape Refill – Green
Fiskars Brands: 01-004806 Floral Pick Refill
Fiskars Brands: 01-004804 Floral Staple Refill
Other: 4” diameter x 6” tall terra cotta flower pot; brown acrylic paint; variety of fall floral stems including tall accent pieces.