Designer: Sherelle Christensen
Let's face it...we all have a lot of birthday photos. I love scrapbooking in 9x9 format because I can print out a cluster of photos on my home printer and include a lot of photos, in a little time. These bright Cloud 9 products made the perfect accent for Gracie's fourth birthday photos, and the coordinating alphabet stickers made it simple to embellish the page. I also used the That's Amore Squeeze Punch to punch out three hearts which were then arranged to look like a flower. I simply added buttons for the flower center, and viola...I completed a birthday layout.
- Required supplies:
- That's Amore - Extra Large
- Portable Rotary Trimmer
- Cloud 9 Design : 12-70542 Dee’s Cottage Linda’s Sunny Spot
- Cloud 9 Design : 12-70545 Dee’s Cottage Rita’s Courtyard
- Cloud 9 Design : 12-70562 Dee’s Cottage Large Alpha Stickers
- Striped pink and blue cardstock
- Yellow and orange buttons
- Pen & Colored Pencils
- Cut a piece of blue striped cardstock that is 9”x9”. Adhere a 4”x9” piece of Rita’s Courtyard paper to the top of page.
- Cut a 1.5”x9” piece of Linda’s Sunny Spot paper, and adhere to the left side of page, about ¾” from the left side.
- Adhere photos as shown.
- Use the That’s Amore squeeze punch to punch three hearts from the pink striped paper. Adhere as shown to create a flower. Layer the orange and yellow buttons for the center of flower.
- Use alphabet stickers to make Birthday title. Add the small round stickers from the bottom of page to the upper left side of photo as shown.
- Add handwriting and journaling.