Birthday Party Noisemaker
Designer: Erin Roe
This is a fun project that children can help create. The circle border punch gives these noise makers a festive edge! Once completed, simply hold between your palms and twist back and forth to give the sound of birthday cheer.
Instructions (Print version)
1. Using the circle border punch, punch a large red circle and a small blue dot circle. Adhere smaller circle in the center of large circle.
2. Using circle template, trace and cut a small cardboard circle and red circle and adhere to the back of matted circles with a craft stick sandwiched in between.
3. Using the small eyelet setter, create holes about 1 inch apart all around the edge of the circle.
4. Tie beads to the end of embroidery floss. Tie beaded floos through the holes in the circle.
5. Finish by adhering a chipboard number to the center of the noise maker.