Christmas Card Photoshoot
Designer: Susan Weinroth
Use this fun and festive sketch as a super-quick way to “wrap-up” a holiday themed layout!
- Required supplies:
- Portable Rotary Trimmer
- 1/2” Round the Bend Squeeze Punch
- Heidi Grace Designs : 12-73034 Holly Shimmer Glitter Paper
- Heidi Grace Designs : 12-72844 Chipboard Small Shapes
- Heidi Grace Designs : 12-73119 Cardstock Stickers Word/Alpha
- Heidi Grace Designs : 12-73056 Punchboard Add-Ons
- Heidi Grace Designs : 12-73121 Border Cardstock Stickers
- kraft, green and red cardstock
- Qurillian Light font
Use 12x12 sheet of Kraft cardstock as base of page.
Trim 11.5x11.5 piece of red cardstock and adhere to center of page.
Trim 11x11 piece of any color cardstock to use as base of “collage” in center of page. Adhere 5x7 photo to upper left corner, and either 4x6 or two 2x3 photos to lower right corner (as shown).
Trim Holly shimmer glitter paper to fit remaining open spaces and adhere.
Trim 1.5x7 and 1.5x4 strips of green cardstock. Adhere under 5x7 photo and above 4x6 photo, respectively.
Place border stickers underneath 5x7 photo and on top of 4x6 photo. Then place title stickers in empty green cardstock space.
Trim .75x11 strip of green cardstock and adhere vertically down center of page, between photos. Add border sticker on top.
Place chipboard “love” tag in center of page.
Print or handwrite journaling onto Kraft cardstock and adhere under title on left side of page.
Embellish photos with word stickers.
Use around the bend squeeze punch to punch upper right and lower left corners of central “collage” portion.
Adhere central “collage” to center of page so that red cardstock evenly frames it on all sides.