Congratulations Baby Card
Click image to enlarge
Congratulate new parents with a personalized card!
Instructions (Print version)
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4.5x6.5” and a piece of pink gingham patterned paper to 4.25x6.25.” Adhere the two together and cut out baby feet using the Baby-1 Shape Template.
2. Texturize a 4.25x5” piece of white cardstock with the Prints Texture Plate. Ink gently with pink chalk ink. Attach to the patterned paper so that the pattern is visible through the feet.
3. Trim a piece of yellow cardstock to 4.75x6375.” Attach to the front of the card and adhere “feet” portion over it.
4. Stamp and heat emboss the title onto a 1.5x4” piece of yellow cardstock. Adhere to the front.
5. Tie a knot in a piece of yellow ribbon. Attach vertically at an angle to the front of the card.