Easter Egg Card
Click image to enlarge
- Required supplies:
- Pastel yellow, pink, blue and peach cardstock with a white core by Die Cuts With A View
- Fiskars Tape Runner
- Blue stamping ink
- Alphabet stamp letters (PSX)
- Sewing machine and white thread
- OTHER: White cardstock, 1” sheer white ribbon, Tiny lavender buttons, Tiny pink seed beads, Pink safety pin
- Foam mounting squares
- Create a card from yellow cardstock that measures 5” x 7”.
- Trim around corners to make card into an egg shape leaving several inches of uncut fold on the left.
- Use the Paper Tear Ruler (small scallop) to tear two double sided strips about 1” wide from pink cardstock. Adhere across card to resemble decorative bands on egg.
- Use the sewing machine and a zig-zag stitch to stitch down the center of each strip.
- Use the scallop flower Pop-Up Punch to punch out peach flowers. Lightly sand to distress. Adhere randomly at one end of the egg.
- Use the Flower Hand Punch to punch small pink flowers.
- Adhere a pink flower to the center of each peach flower.
- Adhere a tiny pink bead in the center of each pink flower.
- Use the daisy Pop-Up Punch to punch blue daisies. Adhere to opposite end of egg.
- Glue a tiny button in the center of each daisy.
- Cut a slit in the fold of the card and place ribbon through. Tie ribbon around the front flap of the card and into a bow.
- Place a safety pin in the knot of the bow.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock with blue ink and cut into a block.
- Sew around each word with a straight stitch.
- Adhere words to front of card just under bow with foam mounting squares.