Embossed Flowers Card
Click image to enlarge
Craft a card with Fiskars embossing tools!
- Required supplies:
- White cardstock
- Light green cardstock with a white core by Die Cuts with a View
- Pink Gingham patterned paper by Colorbok
- Rose Watercolor Gingham patterned paper by Colorbok
- Just a Note… rubber stamp by Stampendous!
- Pink buttons
- Green stamping ink
- White string or crochet thread
- Create a 5 ½” square white card with the fold at the top.
- Cut a 1 ½” strip from the rose watercolor gingham patterned paper and adhere to front of card about ¼” from bottom (leave ¼’ of white cardstock showing).
- Cut a 5 ½” square piece from the Pink Gingham patterned paper.
- Use the Scallop Tear Edger (large side) to tear off about one inch along one edge of the patterned paper piece. Adhere this piece to front of card so scallops overlap other gingham piece slightly.
- Use the ScrapBoss embossing system and the Dreamy stencil set to emboss three light green flowers (use light green cardstock with a white core).
- Cut out flowers about 1/8” away from embossing and lightly sand to highlight embossing.
- Thread pink buttons with white string and adhere to centers of flowers.
- Adhere the flowers to front of card.
- Stamp sentiment with light green ink to white cardstock. Cut into a strip and adhere to front of card.