Father's Day Bear Card
Click image to enlarge
Emboss a bear on a Father's Day card.
Instructions (Print version)
1. Cut 8-1/2” X 11” jute cardstock in half horizontally with paper trimmer (size should be 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”). Then score in half for a card that is 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” with personal paper trimmer (with scoring blade).
2. Cut a rectangle of brown cardstock to 5-1/4” x 4” with paper trimmer.
3. Using the Shapeboss and Woodland Lodge stencil set, emboss rickrack design along two 4” edges of brown rectangle and emboss bear with fish in mouth in between rickrack design. Accent embossed images with chalks.
4. Punch 4 holes with 1/16” circle punch along outer edge of rickrack design on each side and insert gold brads through each hole (total 8 brads).
5. Attach brown embossed rectangle to front of jute card with tape runner.
5. Again using the Woodland Lodge stencil set, emboss “sign” design on jute cardstock and cut out with scissors.
6. Distress edge of sign with brown chalk (or inkpad) and stamp or print “Happy Father’s Day” on the sign.
7. Punch a 1/16” hole on the each end of sign and insert brad through the holes.
8. Attach sign to top of card with pop dots.