Feminine Thank You
Because a portion of this thank you card shows through the square on the front of the card, it becomes a design element on the inside of the card as well. When you open up the card it says “You” in two alphabet designs, indicating the recipient of the card. A simple edge created with the Fiskars pinking shears gives the card a little added dimension in addition to the overlapping elements on the cover.
Instructions (Print version)
1. Trim the front right-hand edge of the blue flocked card using the Pinking Shears.
2. Add two Flocked Sticker shapes below the square opening on the card.
3. Add Photo Décor rub-ons and alphabet rub-ons to spell “thank you” on top of the Flocked Sticker shapes.
4. Add one small glitter flower to the card using a pink brad.
5. Inside the square spell “you” with the Alphabet Glitter stickers.
6. Overlap pink Cute Cakes Décor alphabet stickers in lowercase letters to spell “you” again within the square.