Happy Birthday Plane Banner Card
Click image to enlarge
Designer: Lisa Storms
This birthday card sketch can work for any celebration by switching out the sentiment! A cute and simple pieced plane carries along any message you wish. The wings are folded up for dimension but lay flat when placed into a standard business-sized envelope.
Instructions (Print version)
1. Trim blue cardstock to 7" x 8.5" and fold in half to create card base. Top with trimmed cloud paper centered.
3. Cut 4.5" and 1.5" stars from Stars template and trim as shown.
4. Punch gray Oopsie Daisy; trim as shown. Cut circle from Bubbles template; trim as shown.
5. Using craft knife, cut slits into plane body for green pieces to slid in. Once green pieces are halfway in, tape off on back and fold up front sections for dimension.
6. Adhere other prepared pieces to complete plane topped with adhesive gem on front rotor.
Fiskars Brands: Ultra ShapeXpress
Fiskars Brands: Shape Template – Bubbles-1
Fiskars Brands: Shape Template – Stars-1
Fiskars Brands: Squeeze Punch - Oopsie Daisy – Large
Fiskars Brands: Retractable Fingertip Knife
Fiskars Brands: Premium Cut-Line Trimmer
Fiskars Brands: Classic No. 8 Scissors
Fiskars Brands: Cutting Mat
Other: assorted cardstock and patterned papers, white string, self-adhesive gem, letter stickers