Click image to enlarge
Designer: Deborah Malbone
Hi I am Deborah, married to Kevin and mother of two beautiful girls, Kristen and Katelyn. We have three kitties and a lab who all inspire most of my scrapbooking projects, but I also love nature photos. Once accustomed to working 90 hours per week as a Private Investigator and Payroll Specialist, I found that when I became an at home mother I needed something to fulfill my free time. Recording and journaling about each of our lives became my greatest hobby and passion. I am thrilled that each day brings a new project especially when I can use any of my Fiskars tools!
1. Cut 3/4" from pink worded paper.
2. Cut green worded paper to 8x12 and adhere to pink worded paper on far right.
3. Using the remaining paper cut to 2" then punch down one side with Threading Water, turn over to reveal backside and adhere next to green worded paper.
4. Cut green paper to 1" and adhere under tan scallops.
5. Cut pink paper to 2", then punch with Threading Water and adhere to the back of pink worded paper.
6. Adhere photo.
7. Stamp flowers and one heart onto remaining tan paper with black ink, allow to dry.
8. Using a make-up sponge dab green ink inside of stamped images, adhere. Use foam adhesive to “lift” the bottom right flower.
9. Adhere heart stamp inside one flower.
10.Adhere stitching sticker between green worded paper and tan paper.
11.Showcase in a black frame and give as a gift
Fiskars Tape Runner
Fiskars Threading Water
Fiskars High-density pigment ink
Fiskars Stamp Press
Cloud 9 Clear Sparkle Alpha Stickers
Cloud 9 Sparkle Dimensional Stickers
Cloud 9 Alyssa’s Garden:
Botanical Notes, Thin Stripe, Garden Notes, Luster Berry Blooms
Rock Paper Trimmer
Heidi Grace Scissors
Heidi Grace Clear Stamps