Click image to enlarge
Monogram a card for a friend!
As seen on Scrapbook Memories.
- Required supplies:
- Fiskars® Alphabet Template
- Craf-T Glimmer Chalks
- 8 Brads
- 8 ½” x 11” Pink Pearlized Paper (2 sheets) and white
- Wax Paper
- Cut the paper in half to make two, quarter cards. Score along the center of one piece and fold in half.
- With the front of the paper facing down, place the stencil on the cardboss base between the two stencils then emboss the border and corner designs.
- Cut a 3” square from the white paper. Use the border punch to punch the design at center of each side of the square.
- Cut a letter from the alphabet templates then adhere to the center of this square.
- Cut a 3” x 1” rectangle from white paper then punch the same border design at the center of one side.
- Punch a hole at each corner of the square and the rectangle. Place a brad in each hole.
- Referring to photo center then adhere the square and rectangle on the front of the card.
- Create an envelope for each card.
OPTIONAL: Use punch letters or rub-ons to write a name on the rectangle.