Potted Yellow Flowers
Click image to enlarge
Craft together and grow some love.
- Required supplies:
- White Craft Glue
- Green Chenille Stems
- Kunin Felt: Copper - 1/2"" X 12"" strip for saucer brim
- FISKARS® for kids No. 5 Pointed-tip Scissors
- Glue flower center to flowers.
- Fold leaves in half and crimp to create texture.
- Glue flower heads and leaves to chenille stems.
- Trace flower pot pattern onto Copper felt. Cut out, wrap around yogurt container and secure with glue.
- Use Pinking Shears and Wavy Shears to cut decorative strips and glue to flower pot.
- Glue poster board circle to Copper felt and trim circle with scissors for saucer bottom. Wrap and glue Copper felt strip around bottom to complete flower pot saucer.
- Invert pot.(Teacher will use Awl to poke three holes into plastic top.)
- Insert chenille flower stems into holes.
- Trim or bend stems to adjust as necessary.
- Glue bottom of pot to saucer.