St.Patrick's Day Foldover Card
Click image to enlarge
- Required supplies:
- Dark, medium, and light green cardstock with a white core by Die Cuts with a View
- Ribbon Piece
- Double Stick Velcro
- Fiskars Tape Runner adhesive
- Cut a 4” x 12” strip of cardstock (three cards can be made from one piece of 12” x 12” paper).
- Fold strip up 5”.
- Fold remaining end over to create a flap making a tri-fold card.
- Place the flap in the Eyelet Lace Embossing Border Punch and punch along edge.
- Lightly sand embossing and edges of card.
- Punch five shamrocks from light green and medium green cardstock using the Shamrock Pop-up Punch and adhere along bottom front of card.
- Adhere a sentiment such as “Good Luck” if desired.
- Place a button that had been threaded with a ribbon on outside of flap.
- Use a small piece of double stick Velcro tape to close flap down.