They Call Me
[fiskars top ten] Lisa Storms
- Required supplies:
- 12" Euro Trimmer
- He Said, She Said - Extra Large
- Clouds Paper Edgers
- Cloud 9 Design : Rain Dots - White
- Heidi Grace Designs : alphabet stickers
- cardstock (two coordinating colors)
1. Using trimmer, cut 1" from each side of lighter cardstock and adhere to center of darker cardstock.
2. Using squeeze punch, punch nickname bubbles (print, stickers, rub-ons, stamps) out of white cardstock and a set of out of gray cardstock.
3. Adhere white bubbles to the gray bubbles (slightly top left) to create the illusion of a shadow. Adhere down right side of layout.
4. Adhere 4x6 photo to bottom left of layout.
5. Adhere Heidi Grace letter stickers to white cardstock to spell out "THEY CALL ME..." and cut out using Clouds edgers.
6. Layer title block over gray cardstock and use as a guide to cut out duplicate using Clouds edgers.
7. Adhere white title bubble to gray bubble (slightly top left) to create the illusion of a shadow.
8. Add three Rain Dots to photo to complete fun "thought bubble" title.